I’m Lucia Segura Garcia, and I was born in Barcelona in 1988. I am a realistic illustrator and artist. My work turn around the human being and its expressiveness. I love drawing all kind of people and I always try to represent their emotions or feelings through the details of their faces or other parts of the body. I am also keen on psychology and it is usually present on my work as it affects our daily life.
- 2018 Course in Domestika: Editorial Illustration by Javier Jaén
- 2018 Course in Domestika: Illustration, climax and conclusion by Jose Luis Ágreda
- 2018 Course in Domestika: Artistic and commercial illustration by Chamo San
- 2018 Course in Ilustrando Dudas: I am an illustrator, what now? (20h)
- 2017 Course in Asoc. Arte Sostenible: Professional guidance for visual artists (12h)
- 2017 Online course in Crehana: Perfect advertising image
- 2017 Online course in Crehana: Digital retouch: Give life to your photographs
- 2016 Course in Tadel: Graphic design for products (140h)
- 2015 Course in ThreeFeelings: Creative calligraphy (6h)
- 2014 Course in Asoc. Arte Sostenible: Curation and exhibition management (12h)
- 2014 Fine Arts bachelor’s degree in UB (2010-2014)
- 2011 Course in CIFO Hospitalet: Adobe Illustrator (60h)
- 2010 Course in Coliseum: Adobe Photoshop (85 h)
- 2010 Vocational education and training in Secretary (2009-2010)
- 2008 Vocational education and training in Illustration (2006-2008)
- 2006 General certificate of higher education in Arts (2004-2006)
- 2018 Illustration and graphic design for La Era (Gea de Albarracín).
- 2018 Creative calligraphy and graphic design commission for Marta Granados Make up.
- 2017 I get stablished as a freelance illustrator.
- 2017 Groupal exhibition “Sant Joan Despi artists XV edition”, Jujol Center -Can Negre, Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona.
- 2016 Digital illustration and graphic design for Colectivo Ciudad en Tránsito (Quito, Ecuador) at La ciudad de mis ojos project.
- 2015 Digital illustration and graphic design for Colectivo Ciudad en Tránsito (Quito, Ecuador) at Discapaciudad project.
- 2015 Solo exhibition “Local artist exhibition…Lucía Segura Garcia”, Miquel Martí i Pol library, Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona.
- 2015 Posters, topic exhibitions and more for Miquel Martí i Pol library in Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona.
- 2014 Groupal exhibition “The voice without voice” in Nidok Coworking, Barcelona.
- 2014 Infography for the 20th anniversary of the council’s library in Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona.
- 2013 Groupal exhibition “Arte PaloSanto” in Ayre Rosellón Hotel, Barcelona.
- 2012 Collaboration in the Hellicoid performance by Mollie Morrow at SWAB Barcelona Art Fair.